follow me on Instagram for more: @thecouturecase
1. Feeling "Mermazing" after college. This jacket is everything.
2. Speaking of college, here's what I do. I build bridges. Dental bridges.
3. Italian diaries: Lido di Jesolo. I found these beauties there.
4. Spring has arrived! It only took half of May.5. Brace yourselves, exams are coming. And as always, he has my back.
6. Remember this little maniac? He wanted to play with my phone. I said no. He didn't take it well.
7. Italian diaries: Padova.
8. Finally, after all this time, I got a cup with my name on it. My friend Milica? Not exactly.
9. Wearing something awesome that I'm gonna show you someday. Never thought these colors matched so well.
10. Back to Timișoara - in love with this church.
11. Italian diaries: through the streets of Verona.
12. Italian diaries: and it all ends here. Piazza San Marco, Venice.
Ako moram da izaberem omiljenu društvenu mrežu (kojima nisam naročito opterećena) onda bi to bio Tumblr, mada je Instagram na drugom mestu. Otkako sam videla šta sve kamera mog telefona može, sve češće fotografišem i eksperimetišem sa filterima, i moram da priznam, zabavno je. Jedino što me nervira jeste algoritam koji je instaliran u dotičnu aplikaciju otkako ga je Facebook otkupio jer mi sada slike iskaču bez ikakvog reda, a kosa mi se, blago rečeno, diže na glavi kada vidim apsolutnu dezorganizaciju. Nisam oduševljena ni novim izgledom, nekako mi je za srce prirasla plava tema i onaj preslatki mali foto-aparat. Da li vi imate Instagram nalog, koliko ga često koristite i šta mislite o ovim... promenama?
If I had to pick a favourite social network (though I'm not obsessing over those) it would be Tumblr, though Instagram is in second place. Ever since I saw what my phone's camera can capture, I photograph more and more often and experiment with different filters, and I have to admit, it's kinda fun. The only thing that annoys me is the algorithm installed in the app since Facebook bought it because I can see pictures appearing on my dash without any order, and seeing absolute disorganization gives me the creeps to say the least. I'm not impressed by the new layout either, I somehow grew attached to the blue theme and that cute little camera. Do you have an Instagram account, how often do you use it and what do you think of these... changes?